Jantzen Suit from Popina Review

I was contacted by the lovely folks over at Popina to do a swimsuit review. A couple years ago, I won a suit from Popina, and did a blog post. Once again it was hard to chose a suit with so many cute ones available. But, I settled on the Jantzen Vamp Maillot suit in red. I was told that these suits run a little small. So, I went with a size ten. I had no trouble getting the suit on. Once on, it was quite comfortable. I could move freely without anything riding or feeling awkward.

This particular suit comes with a detachable halter strap. I chose to wear the strap since I am small busted (no nip slips needed here!). It also has a tie in the back, which is more than just a decorative piece. It allows the top to be adjusted to give more room or to give a better fit. The bust is lined enough to give coverage without looking like a cone bust. Also, the modesty skirt give that extra bit to help hide those insecure areas.

This, like their other suits, are quality suits. I feel like I will have this suit for years to come without the slightest bit of wear. They have that vintage feel without needing to be extra careful, though the suit will still need proper care. I highly recommend Jantzen suits and Popina.

 
http://www.popinaswimwear.com/jantzen-vamp-maillot-bathing-suit-swimwear-c-61.html)


http://www.popinaswimwear.com






popina, 1950s bathing suit, vintage bathing suit, jantzen, retro swimwear


1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!!! I think I need one of those bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete